The Cardinal Walter Kasper Institute
The Kardinal Walter Kasper Institute was established at the end of 2005. It forms part of the Philosophical-Theological University of the Pallottines at Vallendar (PTHV), and its Director is Professor George Augustin.
The Institute researches and secures Kasper’s theology and his ecumenical engagement for future generations, it keeps alive his initiatives within the life of the church and in the theological arena, and conducts teaching and research in ecumenical theology.
The Institute realises the goals of the Cardinal Walter Kasper Foundation through
- coordination of academic research in ecumenical theology and spirituality
- academic support of Cardinal Walter Kasper’s works
- conferences and seminars for those interested in theology and ecumenism
- publications on ecumenism, ecumenical spirituality and theology
- doctoral theses on the theology of Cardinal Walter Kasper
- lectures and international symposia on the theology of Cardinal Walter Kasper